I Like You - Undertale I Like You - Undertale

Great work, i applaud you! ... it met all my standards ;)

Fenton's revenge Fenton's revenge

lovely!! funny and a great take on fenton.. Benton. er/ yeah !!

Meet Me By The Lake Meet Me By The Lake

Nice! loving the animation here, sick and crazy with bright colors! if i ever take up joints Again, il smoke to this first.

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

minecrafts popularity confuses me. i sometimes wonder if people play... um... use it because they have no other medium to express their creativity.

Muppets 2011 Muppets 2011

hahahaha

i love that this got frontpage, a nice change to the on going skyrim jokes.

Hallucination Hallucination

lol

that was rather funny. i liked it when he eat the chocolate and it turned out to be a human. i surpose the only advise i could give. would be to add music, and make it longer. the animation was pretty good its great to see someone doing frame by frame, i liked the style especialy the way the character looked when we toke a bit from the chocolate. overall a pretty sweet acid trip. nice one.

Alfred the Creator Alfred the Creator

pixy elves fucking

although i did find this amusing i still liked alfred's playhouse better. Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2 is my favourite. lol the bit in the beginning with the pixy elves thingys throwing up on each other with the wired music and strange sound effects. it was fucking awsome. keep animating, they are so buttfuckingly awsome.

emily-youcis responds:

oh 4 a second i thout u were referring to the metalocalypses as pixy eloves LOL!! and the elves in Alfred's Playhouse are based off of this fucked up child's cartoon called "the littles." Google the opening song OF "the littles" into youtube - you will see it's exactly like AP pt. 2~~~~~~!!!!

White Dawn pt.1 White Dawn pt.1

very cool

I especially liked the part when the werewolf jumps on the car. nice style and good animation. the music gave it a good intense atmosphere. awsome! nice job!

Dead2Animations responds:

haha, that part took me 3 hours, I'm glad it had an effect !

re: zelda the dark knight re: zelda the dark knight

pretty good

like other said there is room for improvement. but you got a nice story there. I liked the fact that you used pictures from the actual game as well. keep going!

Fading Memories ep2 Fading Memories ep2

Awsome!

truely a moveing animation. its nice to see someone who can exspress his feelings and place them within his own animations. i liked how you shaded some of the dark places on the characters black. nice job!!!

Dead2Animations responds:

Thanks for the review, you seem to be the only one who has commented on that kind of shading!